We all want to connect. To be seen and appreciated by the people we love.
And to share who we truly are…
But we’ve also been hurt.
And that pain makes us cautious…
Resolved to protect what heart we have left.
The risk is real…
But so is the primal, undomesticated love that you’re really capable of…
The only way to find it, is to do it.
This is where you’ll find doorways and insights into the relationships we all long for…
Into intimacy and lust… Love and sex… Chemistry and devotion… The contemplative side of contact.
So we can all connect with courage, and Engage In Deeper Relationships.
- Following up on the idea that spirituality isn’t about being happy all the time, let’s talk about intentionally leaving happiness behind… We’re all familiar with the idea that our souls will—if we listen—lead us in the right direction. Forward and onward, towards a life of purpose and transformation. But what do you do when the way ahead is shut? Read More »
- Discovering your why—and then living it—is THE thing that makes your life worth living. It’s the foundation of love. The root of passion. The bond in your relationship. It’s the central pillar of EVERYTHING that matters. Unfortunately, it’s also a difficult thing to find… Read More »
- It’s funny, the places we find unexpected insights… Not too long ago I got roped into one of those horrible, corporate-fake, business lunch meetings. The kind that’s like a cheesy motivational poster come to life. Normally I avoid those things like my soul depended on it. But this one I couldn’t get out of. I’ve mercifully forgotten most of what went on. But there was one part I’ll always remember… Read More »
- Okay, so I’m not gonna lie…This post is a bit of an ass-kicking. Because that question in the title? Sell your soul, or lose your love? It’s a choice you have to make FAR more often than you realize. And worse… It’s a demand we continually MAKE upon the people we love. Without even knowing that we’re doing it… Read More »
- We all know what it’s like to be denied intimacy. To have something stirring inside you… And feel that insistent tugging on your soul… To need to connect and share those deeper parts of yourself… Only to be faced with rejection and disinterest in return. It’s a terrible, and terribly familiar feeling… And yet, we rarely recognize it when we create that same feeling within the people that we love. Read More »
- We usually think of freedom as being a good thing… And it is! But there’s a downside to it too… And if you don’t recognize it, it can keep you forever stranded in the shallow end of the pool. But in order to understand why, let’s take a quick detour into two unlikely topics… Math and the Dating Apocalypse! Read More »